Official Flash Tool
Here you will find all the latest Xiaomi firmware for Xiaomi 11T Pro. If you are looking for Xiaomi 11T Pro stock ROM firmware, then you are on the right page. Wait for a couple of minutes, and once the process completes.
As the official recovery takes time to be built, the enthusiasts are ready to give try unofficial versions during the time of wait. However, what if you do not need this and wish to go back to stock recovery? We hope this guide will help you install custom ROMs on any Android phone using the ADB sideload command.
- Finally, Xiaomi also offers a range of developer tools to help developers create their custom ROMs.
- Once complete, your device will be unbricked and restored to factory settings.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen and select “Choose update package”.
- Xiaomi Mi 11i Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset.
If you own a lesser-known device, a stock ROM may be harder to find. To go the whole way, you need to unroot your phone as well. Want to remove a custom ROM and get your Android phone back to its original state? This is the easiest way to get your phone back to stock.
- So now you can follow the instructions below to install MIUI Recovery ROM using Updater app and stock recovery.
- Xiaomi provides full ROMs of every update, for each of its compatible devices.
- Do remember that first boot might take few minutes.
- These features help to protect users’ data and privacy, giving users peace of mind when using their devices.
First and foremost, there are a couple of prerequisites that you need to checkmark. Make sure that you go through each of the below-mentioned requirements and then only proceed with the below steps. Flashing your Redmi/Mi smartphone with Xiaomi official firmware (MIUI) will help you fix certain software issues on the phone. It also helps you to get rid of root and all modifications made to your phone system software. If you have flashed a Global ROM to a previously Chinese ROM Xiaomi phone, or vice versa, download the firmware from here. relocking the bootloader will result in your phone being bricked. The bootloader is responsible for ensuring the correct operating system is selected when you first power on a device.
Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.